If the database is corrupt probably the user isn’t able to login, you can run a script located on http://your_domain/wp-admin/maint/repair.php, this script can run without needing the user to log in. But before running the script you must add the following line in the wp-config.php file:
define( 'WP_ALLOW_REPAIR', true );
NOTE: Do not forget to delete the line after the database is repaired.
Usefull post published by wpmudev with the 9 most common WordPress problems and their possible solutions.
- 500 Internal Server Error
- White Screen of Death
- Maintenance Mode Error
- Error Establishing A Database Connection
- Connection Timed Out
- Error 145 ( WordPress database is damaged or corrupted )
- Error 28 ( MySQL error not related to WordPress)
- Warning: Cannot Modify Header Information — Headers Already Sent
- Warning: File_Get_Contents
This is the link to the post:
You have installed the plugin WordPress SEO by Yoast, went to SEO -> XML Sitemaps, clicked the button where it says “You can find your XML Sitemap here: XML Sitemap” and… oh no! Error 404 Page not found !!
What to do? easy peasy, Setting -> Permalinks and re save your permanent links by clicking on Save Changes.